What is Included in the Gift?
- Unscented Lip Balm Base Enriched with Shea and Cocoa Butters
- 14 oz Tub (Makes 25-28 Tubes of Lip Balm)
- 10 Lip Balm Tubes with Lids
- 5 Pipettes for Filling Tubes
- Coconut Cream Flavoring Oil (.5 oz)
- Birthday Cake Cake Flavoring Oil (.5 oz)
- Peppermint Flavoring Oil (.5 oz)
- Lip Compact Mirror
- Blueberry Muffin Gourmet Popcorn (3.5oz)
- Instructions for Making Your Own Lip Balm
- Personalized Greeting Card With Your Message to Gift Recipient
- Charitable Donation to One of Our Partner Charities (Instructions Included for Gift Recipient to Select Charity)
This DIY gift is great for adults or children. Adult supervision is reccomended for younger children.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Our "Easy Breezy Guarantee" is simple. We want you to be completely satisfied with your gifting experience. If for any reason you are not, call or text us at 844-994-4387 or contact us via email and our gifting experts will make it right. Guaranteed!
DIY Lip Balm Kit
"Don't Give Me Any Lip" Story
"A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous." Ingrid Bergman.
How much do you really know about lips? For example, did you know that your lips are 100 times more sensitive than your finger tips? Have you ever wondered why lips are pink? Well, it is due to the blood veins in them. Lips lose their plumpness as we age because our bodies produce less collagen.
Perhaps the most important question is why do lips become dry so easily? Well, there are no sweat glands around the lips so they are susceptible to drying and chapping. However, that does not mean you have to give in without a fight. Lip balm is a great way to protect your lips from dry air and the damage of the sun.
Of course you could buy your lip balm but where is the fun in that? When you make your own lip balm, you know exactly what you are putting on your lips and there is also a sense of satisfaction in using a product that you created with your own two hands.
Start working on your secret recipe today so you can be sure your lips are perfectly ready for their next passionate kiss.
Smells good enough to eat! Glad some popcorn came with it, or I might have tried the lip balm.
I gave this to my daughter. She loves making things and she was very excited about it.
My daughter and I love making lip balms, and bath bombs and other beauty products together. This kit is top of the line and the instructions made it easy to understand. The lip balm is smooth and smells so good. I loved the box and diamond, too!