What is Included in the Gift?
- Personalized Vacuum Insulated Powder Coated Stainless Steel Wine Tumbler w/ Lid (12 oz)
- 5-in-1 Multi-Tool Floral Hammer
- VooDoo Doll with Pins (Color Will Vary)
- It's Called a Breakup Because It Is Broken: The Smart Girls Break-Up Buddy (Softcover Book)
- Caramel Gourmet Popcorn (3.5 oz)
- Fizzy Bathbomb
- Personalized Greeting Card With Your Message to Gift Recipient
- Charitable Donation to One of Our Partner Charities (Instructions Included for Gift Recipient to Select Charity)
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Our "Easy Breezy Guarantee" is simple. We want you to be completely satisfied with your gifting experience. If for any reason you are not, call or text us at 844-994-4387 or contact us via email and our gifting experts will make it right. Guaranteed!
Breakup Gift Box
"Ex-change Rate" Story
Alfred Lord Tennyson said "It is better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all." Perhaps that is true but it doesn't always feel that way when you are in the middle of a break up. However, with the right tools, you will find that you can deal with anything thrown your way.
Experts say the first step is to pinpoint the root cause of the problem. After you have done that, we recommend you use those pinpoints to inflict targeted pain in the voodoo doll.
Next, you want to eliminate the things in your life that remind you of him. Perhaps you still have pictures of the two of you together. Maybe your home is full of his things. The mature and healthy thing to do is to pack them up and send them back. However, if you are looking for a more therapeutic method, you may want to take a hammer to his things. If the hammer doesn't work, don't worry. In the handle of the hammer is a set of screwdrivers that can take apart almost anything. Then, you can mail back all the pieces and blame those careless shipping carriers.
Lastly you should focus on you. To do that we recommend a tall glass of your favorite beverage, some snacks, a good book, and a relaxing bath.
Follow these simple steps, and you will soon realize you are much better off and ready to pursue that next opportunity.