What is Included in the Gift?
- Personalized Vacuum Insulated Powder Coated Stainless Steel Water Tumbler w/ Lid (20 oz)
- Scented Travel Candle with Lid
- Sugar Cookie Scent
- Beautiful Succulent in White Ceramic Hexagon Pot with Drainage Tray
- Living Plant
- Low Maintenance
- Planter Width - 4"
- Succulent Type May Vary
- Bamboo Drainage Tray Included
- Claeys Old Fashion Cinnamon Hard Candy (6 oz)
- Claeys Old Fashion Lemon Drop Hard Candy (6 oz)
- Claeys Old Fashion Watermelon Hard Candy (6 oz)
- Personalized Greeting Card With Your Message to Gift Recipient
- Charitable Donation to One of Our Partner Charities (Instructions Included for Gift Recipient to Select Charity)
Bulk pricing available for this gift when purchasing five or more units. Contact us for a quote or more details.
This gift contains a living plant and will need to be opened as soon as it is received. In cold winter months a heat pack may be included in your shipping carton, please discard the heating pack when you receive the gift.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Our "Easy Breezy Guarantee" is simple. We want you to be completely satisfied with your gifting experience. If for any reason you are not, call or text us at 844-994-4387 or contact us via email and our gifting experts will make it right. Guaranteed!
Succulent Gift Crate
You know deep down that you could never survive without them. You are grateful to have them in your life, so why not show them those feelings today. This gift is a great "thinking of you" gift box, filled with a personalized tumbler, candies and a cute little succulent. They are going to love seeing the succulent on their shelf, and it will remind them of you every time they see it.
This gift name "My Life Would Succ" will be included on the charity card that is shipped to the recipient. If you have any questions about this gift please feel free to contact us.
I wish I could upload a photo, the succulent in this gift was so cute. Was completely impressed with this gift.
Overall great idea, but would have been nice to secure the succulent (plant) packaging. Upon arrival there was dirt all over the recipient’s gift. Gross. The recipient did comment on how those lemon drops came in handy during this cough and cold season.
I ordered this for my mom, and was just praying it would get here intact. It survived and THRIVED. The succulent is adorable and she loved it!
I’ve had the worst week and my sweet friend got this great gift for me. I couldn’t help but smile and hope that is the turning point in my week. What a great gift! I loved it all!