Digital Marketing and Advertising Specialist
We are looking for a unique digital marketing and advertising specialist who will not only create our digital marketing vision and strategy but will also execute them flawlessly. The ability to transition from 30,000 feet into
the weeds and back multiple times a day is a critical aspect of this role.
This role will work directly with company leaders to develop plans and strategies that will drive rapid growth and then execute those plans. This is a hands-on, individual contributor role.
- Plan and execute all aspects of SEO, SEM, email marketing, social media marketing, blog management, collaborator management, etc.
- Management of website content and the end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels.
- Measure and report the performance of all digital marketing and advertising campaigns.
- Brainstorm and test creative growth strategies with an emphasis on viral or buzz marketing ideas.
- Optimize spend through A/B testing, conversion testing, and experimentation.
- Manage all aspects of Amazon seller account including Amazon Ads, product listing, etc.
- Minimum of three years of digital marketing experience with a proven track record of success
- Demonstratable experience with Google Ads, Google Analytics, Meta Business Suite, Pinterest, Amazon Ads, email marketing, and social media management
- Excellent time management including the ability to multitask as needed.
- Strong analytical skills with superb attention to detail
- Comfortable working in an environment where you will be evaluated purely on results and asked to do more with less.
- High-level understanding of web publishing, HTML, etc.
- A self-starter who is never satisfied and can identify opportunities and build plans on their own.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Experience managing Amazon Seller accounts is highly preferred
Salary: $60K to $75K per year
Work Location is Hybrid in Kaysville, Utah
How to Apply:
Send your resume to email@example.com. No phone calls.